Premier lifestyle magazine in Surrey
Interview - Ingrid Oliver
Comp - Maastricht Cinema
Interview - Dr Lorene Amet D.Phil. M.Ed.
Octagon Developments - Titlarks House
Win a top hotel stay and tickets for André Rieu’s 2019 Maastricht cinema event!
essence is offering readers the chance to win an overnight stay in a premium hotel and a pair of tickets to watch André Rieu’s annual summer cinema show from Maastricht – without doubt the music concert cinema event of the summer!
For 2019 André is asking Shall We Dance? as he invites us to join him in the comfort of the local cinema, welcoming us into the beautiful and historic town that holds such special memories for both André and his fans throughout the world. Performing live from the stunning medieval town square, André is accompanied by his 60-piece Johann Strauss Orchestra, with whom he has travelled the world for over 30 years, as well as a cast of over 100 dancers. With special guests, surprises, as well as some renowned sopranos and tenors, André will this year celebrate the true music of a heart which beats in three quarter time – the Waltz!
A highlight of the year for so many, André’s cinema concerts are unique with the warmth and energy beamed direct to audiences. Hosted by Good Morning Britain’s Charlotte Hawkins, the concert will also take audiences behind the scenes, as well as an exclusive stage-side interview with André!
essence is offering readers the chance to win an overnight stay at the Guildford Harbour Hotel on 27 July, as well as tickets to watch André Rieu’s Shall We Dance? concert in cinemas on 28 July. For a chance to win, simplyanswer the following question:
In which country is Maastricht? Is it:
Closing date Sunday 30 June 2019.
To find local screenings and book tickets, please visit:
Surrey’s Premier Lifestyle Magazine
CREATED WITH DEMO VERSION OF
In which country is Maastricht? Is it:
Press to reset form:
Terms and conditions: The winner is entitled to a complimentary pair of tickets and overnight stay for two. No cash alternative available. Hotel reservation includes one night in a standard double room in the specified hotel.
These rules and any other rules specified by essence magazine or Maple Publishing Limited (“essence”, “the company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on our behalf (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in our absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
All entries must be received in the manner specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries, which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Competition. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all UK residents of 18 years and over (or lower age when and where specified), except employees of: (a) essence; and (b) any third party appointed by essence to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
By entering a Competition you:
· grant us, any third parties appointed by us for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
· grant us and any Competition sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services, which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given.
· accept that all entries will become our property upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant us and our licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry;
· waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Competition entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and
· warrant to us that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to us within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition.
If you are a winner of a Competition:
· the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
· you acknowledge and agree that neither us nor any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Competition.
If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
These Competition Rules and each Competition are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between us and any third party in relation to these Competition Rules and/or a Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that we shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).