Premier lifestyle magazine in Surrey
Interview JO HARTLEY
Interview JESS ROBINSON
Comp - Win a Short Break
Comp - Win Madam & Eve book
Comp - Win Sure Aesthetics treatments
Comp - Win tickets to Ruthless!
Honeymoon & Hen Nights
Win a short break at the four star Holiday Inn Winchester with tickets to Beaulieu National Motor Museum and historic Buckler’s Hard.
A lucky winner and guest will enjoy a short break at the AA-accredited, four star Holiday Inn Winchester and tickets to Beaulieu’s National Motor Museum. Tickets include entrance to Beaulieu’s World of Top Gear, Secret Army Exhibition, Palace House, Gardens and Abbey. PLUS tickets to Beaulieu’s sister attraction, Buckler’s Hard, the eighteenth century shipbuilding village situated on the Beaulieu River with its Maritime Museum, peaceful village, woodland trail and more.
After this fascinating and stimulating day, the winner and guest can retire to the comfort of the four star Holiday Inn Winchester for a two night stay in one of the hotel’s executive rooms, with dinner in the hotel’s two AA Rosette Award-winning Morn Hill Brasserie, with breakfast on both days.
The hotel is ideally based to explore Winchester and the surrounding area on the second day of the break, with nearby historic attractions of Jane Austen’s House and Museum, Gilbert White’s House and the beautiful Georgian market town of Alresford. The Holiday Inn Winchester is also next door to the Winchester Science Centre with one of the largest planetariums in the country, as well as within easy reach of South Downs National Park.
For a chance to win, simply answer the following question:
Name the Holiday Inn Winchester’s two AA Rosette Award-winning brasserie:
Morn Hill Brasserie
Big Hill Brasserie
King Alfred Brasserie
Closing date for the competition is Tuesday 3 April 2018 and the break must be taken by Monday 31 December 2018.
Surrey’s Premier Lifestyle Magazine
Name the Holiday Inn Winchester’s two AA Rosette Award-winning brasserie
Press to reset form:
Holiday Inn Winchester and essence magazine terms and conditions:
One entry per person. Closing date for entries Tuesday 3 April 2018. The winner will be decided by draw. The judges’ decision is final. No cash alternatives are available. The prize is for tickets to Beaulieu and Buckler’s Hard for two adults, with two nights at the Holiday Inn Winchester for two in an executive room (subject to availability) with dinner in the hotel’s Morn Hill Brasserie on one of the nights up to the value of £80, plus a bottle of Prosecco and breakfast on both days. Entrants can opt out of having their data shared with essence Magazine and sponsors (to receive the hotel’s monthly newsletter with offers). Please state on entry. Employees of essence Magazine and Holiday Inn are not allowed to submit entries. The winner to agree to follow up publicity in essence Magazine and on the Holiday Inn Winchester website.
These rules and any other rules specified by essence magazine or Maple Publishing Limited (“essence”, “the company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on our behalf (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in our absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
All entries must be received in the manner specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries, which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Competition. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all UK residents of 18 years and over (or lower age when and where specified), except employees of: (a) essence; and (b) any third party appointed by essence to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
By entering a Competition you:
· grant us, any third parties appointed by us for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
· grant us and any Competition sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services, which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given.
· accept that all entries will become our property upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant us and our licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry;
· waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Competition entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and
· warrant to us that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to us within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition.
If you are a winner of a Competition:
· the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
· you acknowledge and agree that neither us nor any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Competition.
If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
These Competition Rules and each Competition are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between us and any third party in relation to these Competition Rules and/or a Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that we shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).